Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What Goes Around Comes Around

Today was very happening, and weird. As sensitive as I am trying to be, I can only give a rough analogy to what had happened to me today AT WORK.

I met a policeman who asked me how to go to the police station.
A thief asked me to steal something which he had stolen long time ago.
My girl friend sent me an invitation card to her wedding but I was not the groom.
A complete idiot who said I'm an idiot. I was really pissed off.
A monk seeking advice from a psychopath.

Were these common sense or was it just me who went insane? Well, I certainly do hope the 3 fishes I killed last week don't come back around at me, just yet.

2 comments:

Crystal Hew said...

wow tough day for you huh? me too :(

Edwin Si said...

tough day for a tough guy...hehe... be tough too, my friend..

Updates