Friday, December 4, 2009

Co-cu Activities After Work

"Mahjong involves skill, strategy, and calculation, as well as a certain degree of luck" - Wikipedia.

Although the first three criteria are more prevalent for me, =p sometimes I do need luck too. And usually sitting besides a girl will bring me bad luck. Probably cannot concentrate enough on the game. It's not money that we are playing for, it's for the fellowship and the pure fun of it. And of course, to kill time after work here in neverland.

So this was me, joining the mahjong community for the first time:
Don't ask me who was that cowboy guy

As one of the honorary members in the Mahjong roadshow:
Knowledge pass down is important ma...my nurturing instinct and 1Malaysia spirit

Yea, it's me again:
I was trying to cover my tiles from Jess' extra pair of eyes - Jeremy!

Strictly no gambling. =)... As usual, I would like to plot a graph:
With no regrets at all...

8 comments:

linghooi said...

hahaha.. so many photos of mahjong-ing!!
at least you have something to do to kill time, and it's good for the brain, keep it up!!
but it affects motivation to work? why??
anyway, take care there!! =)

Edwin Si said...

thanks hooi...rmbr to buy me some souvenirs....=p

Crystal Hew said...

hahahah....i oso wanna play mahjong! how la? all of u in east..no one left in kl la...im so lonely!

Edwin Si said...

play online mahjong lo...althou no life but at least u can satisfy ur hunger for mahjong

linghooi said...

what do you want??
pls name something that i could keep till next year and won't grow mushrooms~~~ =)

Edwin Si said...

i want a pretty Portuguese girl =P im sure wont grow mushrooms..

Crystal Hew said...

mahjong online? my mom is doing that..no fun wan...
:(

linghooi said...

aww.. i don't want trouble with your girl~
anyway, my coursemates are all foreigners.. the best i could bring is half-portuguese~~ =P
besides, beauty lies in the eye of the beholder, no?!

Updates