Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Best Cupcake Ever

It might not be the best cupcake for you, but this, is definitely the best cupcake for ME! Ever. This is a specially baked cupcake from my colleague. Why special? Because it has got my name on it!

Love it so much.

See my name?

Taste as good as it looks.

For me, baking a cake is one thing. Taking the extra miles to decorate the cake with names is another thing. You just made my day, thank you Mel.

And guess what? I have just added one more tactic to my collection of girls-wooing tactics.
- Baking cupcake with name on it

10 comments:

Crystal Hew said...

oh i need to learn la..since can get additional points...hahah :P
looks yummy thou..

KEEFOO LEE said...

hohoho.

my normal colleague never bake me a cupcake.

i sniffed something.

Edwin Si said...

kl..when u FINALLY bake, plz post 1 to bintulu

see..that's y i like kee foo. he too pandai pick up signal dy...

KEEFOO LEE said...

the extra mile, given in numerical form is equivalent to flight distance from BKI-BTU.

it shows.

Crystal Hew said...

hahahha ok i shall try...hahahah ;p

Edwin Si said...

teach me more kao lui techniques la sifu keefoo (it rhymes) saw a few girls here but suddenly lost courage

KEEFOO LEE said...

uik i am not qualified to teach you, taiko edwin..i am just a small ikan bilis in the sea. you are the taiko record holder in utp jan04. how can i compare myself to you, honorable taiko edwin...

Edwin Si said...

record holder??? f...... f...........

Crystal Hew said...

hahahah i agree with kf...edwin no one can beat ur record laaaaa :P

ch3n said...

mel: awww... thats so sweeeeetttt (of me, of course).. you're welcome, edwin..

Updates