Sunday, September 20, 2009

My Bintulu Wish List

My Bintulu Wish List

1. Cheaper and tastier food with shorter serving time. Yea, please... food is the only thing left I look forward to here.
2. Friendlier waiter/waitress. Please stop throwing the chopsticks on the table when u effing serve!
3. More places to hang out with. Other than zoos, and... zoos.
4. Wish for Spicier chili that actually tastes like real chili. Don't fool me with Bintulu punya chili which tastes funny.
5. Wish My families are here with me. Awww...
6. I told my boss Bintulu is like Kuching, but the Kuching 10 years ago. He wouldn't buy it. I wish he believes me.
7. Her.
8. Wish Miri is 100km closer to Bintulu. Big Apple 125km closer. and McD 150km closer.
9. Wish I have a 3 days-weekend.
10. Better road. I drive a car everyday to work. I'm not a cowboy. I don't ride cows.

That's all for my wish list. I hope it's not too much.

It's not too much, is it?

16 comments:

SHEN: said...

i got a better idea, y dont u wish u'll be transferred out from that effing place asap.

bahahaha~

Chin Kwang said...

lol...for the wish No. 6, wat u mean by "He wouldn't buy it"??? if u dun wan to ride like a cowboy, u can drive ford ranger ma~ huhu ^^

Edwin Si said...

i dun wana be transferred out of bintulu..i love bintulu!! can go fishing and zoo and stuff

ford ranger is not my type of car...

KEEFOO LEE said...

fishing, zoos, take photos wit large cameras. you should join them in their road trip here. i salute them for the stamina on the road.

uik i noticed an addition : 7. Her

Crystal Hew said...

hahahahah u like bintulu? and all the zoos? u gotta be kidding....hahahah faster request transfer back to kl!

Edwin Si said...

i must say kf has the world's biggest heart for letting his sworn enemy into his own cave...

kahling..u get me a place in aramis, i swim also swim back to kl i tell u

KEEFOO LEE said...

thank you, edwin!

healins said...

Haha hope all your wishes come true. anyway, i think being transferred out from bintulu is easier....

Edwin Si said...

thank you, natasya!

kniod said...

haha..later u ask ur boss 'can transfer or not' . he will tell you ' can, kerteh want or not? the chili there is hot, mcD is near, 3.5hrs drive from kl only' muahaha

Crystal Hew said...

hahahha...come come...i find a place for you! despatch oso can hor? as long as in kl~~ =p anyway sabar je ed..wait til i come visit u all...

Edwin Si said...

then i better bertapah in bintulu rather than kerteh...

kl faster come here la..i bring u go eat bird nest kolok mee

Shern Shiou said...

kl = kl?? i m confused.. which kl u mean in ur kl? kahling or kuala lumpur?

Edwin Si said...

kl = kah ling (as hot as jennifer lopez)

khooiyee said...

transfer out, transfer out. You deserve a better life. haha.

Edwin Si said...

i met a really cute girl in bintulu today.i decided bintulu is an all right place

Updates