Monday, December 8, 2008

Shoutout and Resting in Penang

After 5 years of stormy, hectic and tiring life in UTP, I have officially graduated on 2 December 2008 upon completing the final year project presentation. I left UTP without a sense of begrudge. Instead, I am looking ahead at the clouds of uncertainty that is thundering before me. In fact, I left UTP just 2 hours after my presentation. ^_^

Nevertheless, I have tasted freedom and I now pronounce myself: JOBLESS

Here's my shoutout to the world:
1. Just got back from KL attending IPTC 2008 at KL Convention Center.
2. Enjoying doing nothing in Penang.
3. My '10-kg weight reduction programme' is still going well, but showing signs of slowing down. I shall never give up on this seriously.
4. My parents together with my sister went to Taiwan this morning but decided that I shall not tag along with them. =_+
5. Found a quote that I find realistic and applicable. I'll share it here:

'Whatever you give a woman, she's going to multiply'

If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby.
If you give her a house, she'll give you a home.
If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.
If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart.
She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her.

So, if you give her crap, you will get a bucket full of shit.

Moral of the story: Guys, don't give crap okay? Give clap. Applause. Praise. Compliment. and you shall receive what you gave, multiplied.

4 comments:

linghooi said...

oh? u in penang?? i just got back from there few hours ago!! hehe..
aiya, missed meeting d!!
=)
anyway, enjoy ur 'holidays'!!
n totally agree bout no crap, give clap policy!! hehe..
cheers..

Robb said...

jobless ah? come kl look for job la.

Edwin Si said...

hooi: ya happy 'holidays'... gonna turn 22 dy..be good!

robb: so not used to calling u robb. but anyway..i went kl dy last week. i shall wait for the job to come to me now. or else, let's work in nuffnang lo..haha

Aishah AR said...

Taiwan=Jay Chou..should i drool, no?

Updates