Nevertheless, I have tasted freedom and I now pronounce myself: JOBLESS
Here's my shoutout to the world:
1. Just got back from KL attending IPTC 2008 at KL Convention Center.
2. Enjoying doing nothing in Penang.
3. My '10-kg weight reduction programme' is still going well, but showing signs of slowing down. I shall never give up on this seriously.
4. My parents together with my sister went to Taiwan this morning but decided that I shall not tag along with them. =_+
5. Found a quote that I find realistic and applicable. I'll share it here:
'Whatever you give a woman, she's going to multiply'
If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby.
If you give her a house, she'll give you a home.
If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.
If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart.
She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her.
So, if you give her crap, you will get a bucket full of shit.
Moral of the story: Guys, don't give crap okay? Give clap. Applause. Praise. Compliment. and you shall receive what you gave, multiplied.