Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hey Ladies, Stop Pushing Us!

Yet again, I found something of my particular interest! Men and Women, and the arguments seems never ending. Although it's not my original work (forwarded email from a friend), I have done some simple translations for those who can't read mandarin. Well, actually the translation was not so easy. I have done my homework knowing all the make up terms and products. Certainly one of the most challenging work I have completed recently, perhaps the translations are more difficult than translating an engineering literature. Well, at least for me.

OMG..this is so true. The guy on the right, has some resemblance of me..Geez. Have something to say?

10 comments:

Lov3anGeL said...

Erm, i think some guys oso wake up very early to choose cloth from his wardrobe and then end up wearing the same cloth with shen. =P

JameL said...

yeah..that so true edwin..i agree with u..but it depends on the situation sometimes..to me, if i really care of her, i'll take time to prepare myself..otherwise, hehehehe....u knw better...:)

Edwin Si said...

loveangel: im different from shen. i have taste

jamel: haha the phrase 'prepare myself' sounds weird n funny. prepare for what i wonder...

Caroline anak Jetan @ the cucu cicit of headhunterz said...

this realy is like me n my bf..when he overnight at my house, i usualy wake up 1 hour earlier than him..then i wok him up when i'm 99% done..

Edwin Si said...

yeah i told u. this is so true that I cannot resist to blog about it
anyway carol, remember to send ur invitation to me when u r about to get married

linghooi said...

lol.. not bad with make-up terms!!
toner, foundation, blusher... did ur homework indeed!! =)
as for being true or not.. erm....
hehe..

Edwin Si said...

not true? then it must be the opposite for u! haha...

Caroline anak Jetan @ the cucu cicit of headhunterz said...

of cos i wil..;)..did i told u that he's from taiping..;)..jus an update fro u. hope to see u when i happen to be anyway near u..last time din getto c u wen i went to penang during ur li.

Edwin Si said...

yeah u did told me he was from taiping. but i still haven't see his photo!

Benedicta*C_J said...

told u to visit my fs d ma..u gt gf d kah?

Updates