Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Whereabout

This is a short post to update my whereabout. It's a crazy world where your parents can easily hit into your blog to check what are you up to when you are far away from home. This is especially the case when your dad is a police.
Okay dad, here it is. I know it's been a while since I have last updated. I was out of Internet connectivity in Penang. Since then, I am practically living in a cyber cafe somewhere in Butterworth. Here in Butterworth, cyber cafes are blooming everywhere. It's really hard for me to secure an empty computer, it's always so full of youngsters. I was blown away watching kids as young as half of my age skillfully playing Dota, CSO and Mandarin version of WoW.
Will back to UTP on Sunday or Monday. Til then, will update again.

6 comments:

linghooi said...

ahahaha.. ur dad checking on u??!!
hehe.. hello uncle!! *wink*

si said...

ur bro here..since dad dont online, i will tell him ur whereabouts..lol..
ohh...u back to butterworth for hari raya?celebrate with her family huh...

Edwin Si said...

haha..this bro. now mid sem break ma.. 1 week of relaxing and refueling before finalz and lots of other stuff. so don't be a peanut okay...

thaqifroslim said...

Uncle, if you're reading this, know that your son is a good boy...

(Okay edwin, now you owe me 1 set of v5's waffle. I'll take the usual one, tq.Hehehe)

kniod said...

Hahaha..I wonder nata's dad will go and read weizhu's blog or not...=P

Edwin Si said...

its scary to imagine nata's dad reading weizhu's blog with hand grasping on the semi-auto pistol and nata holding the wip

Updates