- Horrifyingly fast Internet connection during sleeping hours and semester breaks (and sometimes Friday prayer hours) only.
- Full mobile phone coverage outside your room and on higher altitude. (level 3 above, preferably)
- To avoid "big size virus" for total protection, 2MB of file or less is transferable via the Internet. For total security, slow transfer speed is available for encoding and decoding process.
- Free english newspapers can be obtained from the residential college offices, considering the already lucrative monthly allowance of RM500 (for a record high inflation rate of 7.7%).
- High people-to-television ratio to help students focus on studies besides complete isolation from ridiculous national news.
*edit: number of failed attempts publishing this post = 7 (5 times server not found and 2 time server error)