Tuesday, April 8, 2008

This million dollar baby is leaking...


This million dollar baby is leaking...

Upon coming out from the library, I spot the Chancellor Hall roof was leaking in quite a serious manner. I estimate the leakage to be around 100mL per second. The carpets were soaking wet. In fact, some water had leaked into the library.

I hope this will not happen during my convocation ceremony. I think the only place in the New Academic Complex which is not being maintained is the roof. Either the maintenance cost is sky rocketing high or there has been a lack of initiative. The other day I even saw some plants has grown healthily on the roof.

Please, first class facilities need first class maintenance too!

My UTP Satisfactory Index this April: 50/100 (Down by 5)

No comments:

Updates