Saturday, November 17, 2007

Why Do Men Have Nipples?

Why Do Men Have Nipples?

Hundreds of questions you would only ask a doctor after your third martini? I don't think so. I think it is quite a common questions I would ask everyday, especially to the opposite sex friends. Ahha..that's called harassment. Anyway, this is a good read, both to increase your knowledge about life and health and also to waste some time.

There are quite a lot of silly and ridiculous medical questions in this book which some of them I have already known. The Darwinian natural selection process would seem to dictate that male nipples really should not be there and this book will explain all the stupid questions you will ask.

Oh ya, I read this book in the WD carbon lab. Not a hard copy but a pdf file on my screen. I read it when I was doing some extremely stupid and boring measurements. The lucky part is, I do not have to always do it, otherwise, I would have lost my sanity by then.

As it had been mine, this book will be a good companion for you when you are bored and tired. I recommend this book to people who would like to break away from their hectic but meaningless life. I give it a 6/10. Good entertainment.

3 comments:

strawberries on shortcake said...

life in WD must be damn boring...hahah

Robb said...

=.= what a question to ask

Edwin Si said...

eh..chew is here...haha..

Updates