Saturday, November 17, 2007

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People

I have spent some time reading this book about the 7 habits of highly effective people because of one reason. My computer broke down, again. So I have spent a few nights reading this book.Tsk tsk...

Habits 1,2 and 3 address Private Victory:
  • Habit 1: Be Proactive
  • Habit 2: Begin with the End in Mind
  • Habit 3: Put First Things First

Habits 4, 5, and 6 then address interdependence; Public Victory:

  • Habit 4: Think Win/Win
  • Habit 5: Seek First to Understand, Then to Be Understood
  • Habit 6: Synergize
This book will not change your life over night. Rome is not built in a day, but perhaps government buildings and offices are. It will take a while to change your habits provided that you put what you have learn into practice, everyday. So far I do not see any changes of habits in me, maybe a little but not a big change. Therefore, there can only be 2 answers. 1: I do not learn what I read. 2: I already possess the 7 habits. =D

I recommend this book to those who think they are a failure. Peace bro...give a 9/10. Worth every penny Covey took from you.

No comments:

Updates